10.9.07

University of Michigan Student Transfers due to Dismal Beginning of '07 Football Season -Rah


A 20 year old sophomore, who chose to remain anonymous, at the University of Michigan decided to transfer schools on Saturday following the loss to unranked Oregon. This loss marks the second consecutive loss to unranked teams for Michigan causing them to start the season 0-2. Realizing that he would have to give up one academic year he was quoted as saying "It's worth it." He was also quoted as saying "I'm so embarrassed....How am I supposed to trust my professors and my education when I can't trust my football team?" The 20 year old sophomore proceeded to tell reporters that he dropped all of his classes as well burn all of his Michigan memorabilia.

Upon hearing this news star RB Mike Hart stated "I don't blame him." Senior QB Chad Henne said "If I didn't suck and fake injuries I'd transfer too." This event is spawning a revolution across the nation. Populations of schools that under perform in college football games is decreasing quickly. When asked which school this pioneer is transferring to he stated "I have a couple of different options, but right now I'm looking at Notre Dame and Florida St."

No comments: